We have fifteen years experience developing powerful applications using Microsoft Access,
SQL Server, MySQL, PowerBuilder, Visual Studio .NET, and Dreamweaver MX.
- Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Data Modeling expertise, guaranteeing that your project rests on a
- Formal Requirements and Use Case documents.
- Preparation of Requirements
- No matter how small a project is, it will benefit from a formal
requirements phase. We interview the project's stakeholders, gather
their requirements and map them to a collection of Use Case documents that
precisely capture the functionality expected of your application. Client and
Developer both profit from a clear understanding of when a project is finished and
- Expert Access & SQL Programming Skills
- ADO has a worldwide reputation as one of the most expert Access
development firms. See the AccessD or dba-SQL developers' forums at
for evidence. The Artful team has programmed some very ambitious
applications in Access and SQL 2000. We were among the first to dive
into the ADP technology provided in Access 2000, and later refined in
Access 2002. Some projects have comprised hundreds of
tables with millions of rows and thousands of views, stored procedures
- Data-Driven Web Sites
has designed and developed several serious database-driven
applications, involving large volumes of data, credit-card
authorization, image banks and complex data-relationships. Our
preferred design tools are Dreamweaver MX and Visual Studio.Net. We
also use Microsoft Frontpage for smaller, less demanding projects.